Animal Kingdom  » Entertainment  »
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830 USA
  • When I was pregnant with my first daughter my husband and I decided to take a last minute trip to Disneyworld before the baby came
  • We had a blast there but I think I would have enjoyed the park more if it was not so humid

• by jb3513

When I was pregnant with my first daughter my husband and I decided to take a last minute trip to Disneyworld before the baby came. It was in the middle of September so it was still quite hot and humid out. I was excited to go to Animal Kingdom just because it would be my first time going there. We had a blast there but

I think I would have enjoyed the park more if it was not so humid.

Because Animal Kingdom is designed like a rainforest to be authentic, you can really feel the humidity. It was to thick walking around the park. When we first arrived at the park we went on the safari ride because we heard it gets really busy and the line is long. We ...

• were so glad that we did because all of the animals were out and eating so we got a lot of close encounters with the animals.

Another attraction I liked at Animal Kingdom was it’s a bug’s life. It is a show in the Tree of Life. I think the main reason why I enjoyed it was because it was cool in there and you could sit

down, it was really refreshing. I think what could have made it worse is that I was pregnant and I was unable to go on a lot of the attractions.

I think that this is a great park for the whole family. The kids really love the animals. I cannot wait for our children to get a little older so that they can enjoy Animal Kingdom.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592805362370131/k2311a0528/5.28.08