Epcot  » Entertainment  »
1200 Epcot Resort Blvd., Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
  • Epcot is my personal favorite theme park at Disneyworld because I think there is so many fun things to see and do there
  • Epcot is a very big park and I highly recommend you wear your best walking shoes
  • If you are going as just adults and no kids you will hands down find this the best theme park of all four Disney parks
  • It is definitely geared more to the adult, but they keep adding things for the children to enjoy

• by jb3513

Epcot is my personal favorite theme park at Disneyworld because I think there is so many fun things to see and do there. For kids you would think it would be the worst but in the different countries there is a lot of activities that they can do to keep them occupied. The coolest thing that you have to see at Epcot happens in the evening.

It is called Illuminations: Reflections of the Earth. It is a huge fireworks

and lights spectacular that only happens once or twice a week. It is so pretty, and it has always been my favorite thing to see when I go to Epcot. My favorite attraction that I ride a couple of times when I go there is Spaceship Earth. It is not a scary ride at all, you sit in a car and it just crawls through the golf ball shape thing. You learn about things that have happened through time.

It is ...

• a really nice ride and it is always cool and air conditioned in there. It is a nice way to kick back, relax, and cool off a little bit. My husband’s favorite attraction at Epcot is Test Track. You sit in a car and you feel like you are a crash test dummy riding in a car and you feel like you are going to crash. My mother went on this ride the last time at Disneyworld and screamed the
        whole time, it was hilarious.

Epcot is a very big park and I highly recommend you wear your best walking shoes. If you are going as just adults and no kids you will hands down find this the best theme park of all four Disney parks. It is definitely geared more to the adult, but they keep adding things for the children to enjoy. No matter who you are traveling with, this is one fun place you will not want to miss!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592805362360131/k2311a0528/5.28.08