Jackpot Junction In Morton, Minnesota  » Casino  »
39375 County Highway 24, Morton, Minnesota
  • My husband and I love to gamble though since we have kids we do not get out as often as we would like anymore
  • We went to Jackpot Junction for the first time a little over a year ago and we thought it was one of the best casinos in the state of Minnesota
  • Though it is out in the middle of nowhere and it took three hours to get there, I think it was well worth the drive
  • I like that they have added more smaller denomination slot machines because I do not like to risk a lot of money on the machines

• by jb3513

My husband and I love to gamble though since we have kids we do not get out as often as we would like anymore. We went to Jackpot Junction for the first time a little over a year ago and we thought it was one of the best casinos in the state of Minnesota. Though it is out in the middle of nowhere and it took three hours

to get there, I think it was well worth the drive.

My husband and I love to play poker. Jackpot Junction has one of the best poker rooms I have ever seen, and we used to live in Las Vegas. The best part about the poker room is that they have a lounge in which you can sit and relax in. While you are relaxing, they have tons ...

• of free poker and gambling magazines for you to read and even take home if you would like. How nice!

They have more recently added onto the casino giving them quite a nice slot selection. I like that they have added more smaller denomination slot machines because I do not like to risk a lot of money on the machines. It is quite the distance from where we

live but the hotel rooms are really cheap and quite nice if we decide we do not want to make the journey home the same day.

If you are traveling to this casino with small children they do offer hourly child care. If you are looking for a great casino in Minnesota with a lot of nice perks, you have to go to Jackpot Junction, it will be worth the trip!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 482805362350131/k2311a0528/5.28.08