Mylot.com
  • There are topics about anything, so you can be sure to find some kind of answer to the question you are looking for

• by jb3513

I stumbled upon Mylot.com a couple of months ago and I was impressed. This is a website in which you can chat and make friends, and all of the activities that you do on their website earns you money. Once your account balance is over $10, you can cash out at the end of the month and

they will pay you via Paypal. It is a win win situation.

I use Mylot.com a lot when I have questions. There are a lot of nice people who can help you with for instance parenting questions. There are topics about anything, so you can be sure to find some kind of answer to the ...

• question you are looking for. You cannot expect to get rich off of Mylot, most posts that you make will only earn you a penny. But it’s better than nothing!

One thing I do not like about Mylot is that there is a lot of people out there trying to be friends with you to make an extra

buck. They want you to sign up under a website in their name so that they get the referral. I do not like to be pushed around. Since that has happened to me a lot I have been on the website less. If they got rid of those people, I would probably be on their more.

Mylot.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202805362290131/k2311a0528/5.28.08