Little Beijing restaurant San Francisco  » Restaurants  »
1316 Noriega Street, San Francisco, CA
  • The service is not too good as there seems to be only one waitress who randomly dissapears in the kitchen, this is a problem for me as I do not have much time for my lunch break so fast service is pretty much necessary

• by cokeandmenthos

Little Beijing is a small, hard to notice restaurant. As I eat here about once a week at lunchtime only, I will be reviewing its quality at lunch.

The first thing I saw when I came in was a small, calm atmosphere which was quite welcoming.

After I looked at the menu and

was quite happy when I saw lunch special’s at 5$.

My first time there I ordered a classic, sweet and sour chicken.

The chicken was surprisingly good for the price and there was a good amount served in my plate.

The rest of the food is quite similar, it is good and refined,

• the sauce is tasty but not overused.

One big plus here is the price of the food, it is so cheap! 5$ feeds me just fine and it is good food that I am eating which I love.

The service is not too good as there seems to be only one waitress who

randomly dissapears in the kitchen, this is a problem for me as I do not have much time for my lunch break so fast service is pretty much necessary.

Well the restaurants still serves the food on time, so it is fine.

I would give this restaurant a 9 as everything is great except for the service.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72805362250131/k2311a0528/5.28.08