Sprint Cell Phone Service
  • I think sprint is full of idiots, every time we have to talk to them I want to blow my head off

• by Danielle Conner

My husband and I have had Sprint Cell Phone service for over a year and it is terrible. He has to have it to “2 way” at work so we are stuck. The customer service is horrendous! When we purchsed his phone we got a

100 rebate, first they lost it and then they tried to claim we dont get a rebate! After 8 months, we finally got it!! We also paid a deposit to start phone service for 150 and after a year we get it back, we got a letter dated may 5 on may 20th! We called to request our check and the lady said we couldnt because it was already applied to our account. She said we waited too long to contact them! I almost lost it on the phone with ...

• Sprint Cell Phone Service
      her. I said “I already mailed in the payment for this month and you took it out of our deposit, that means we are paying twice!” She told me to call back to see if it would get credited to our account or not! That
      is the dumbest thing I have ever heard! Of course it should be credited! I shouldnt have to pay for service twice in one month! I think sprint is full of idiots, every time we have to talk to them I want to blow my head off! Dont get sprint!

Sprint Cell Phone Service

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222805362190131/k2311a0528/5.28.08