Wise surfboards San Francisco
800 great highway, San Francisco, California
  • I would and did come back here again for my second board, and it is an amazing board

• by cokeandmenthos

Wise surfboards is located just off great highway and is my favorite place to go shopping for a new board. I have found that in San Francisco, this is the cheapest place to go buy a board.

Before buying my first board I toured the shops, and this one was the last one I went to.

I stepped into the shop just

to find a huge selection of boards of every shape and size.

I did not really know what I wanted to I talked to the staff.

Well they showed me some boards that could interest me and I finally came to chose a board that was really nice for my level!

Then came the wetsuit, well on the second floor there is ...

• a room equally big as the bottom floor filled with wetsuits.

I was just looking for a good deal on a wetsuit that would keep my warm and found a quicksilver syncro (4/3) for 80$.

That pretty much made my day as in every other shop wetsuits started selling at 250 for the cheapest models.

Overall I was very pleased with this

shop, the staff was very friendly and helpful, the selections of boards is great and their price is not to bad either (300$ for a board on sale).

I would and did come back here again for my second board, and it is an amazing board!

I would rate this shop a 9 because when it gets busy, it is hard to get good customer service.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242805362180131/k2311a0528/5.28.08