Alvin and the Chipmunks  » Movies  »
  • After the movie my family wanted to watch it again and again
  • It was very funny and even on a level also for adults to enjoy

• by crystal wilson

Alvin and the chipmunks was the cutest movie for the whole family to see. If your looking for a really good family movie this is it. It has a great plot and very useful meaning.

It was very amusing and had situations that even smaller kids could understand. It does have a meaning to the story that most

will love and learn a lot from.

My family understood the meaning of the story and also my kids said “they love their mother and never want to replace her and more is not always better. ” Kids need to understand that more these days.

The fact that it has real people in it mixed with animals my family ...

• was able to relate more to the movie then with Shrek. It gave my kids a new fondness of all animals.

It made us appreciate and look at more animals in our everyday life. It has a awesome soundtrack, with nice sing alongs’.

It has a really good Christmas theme to it also. i loved that it had

a Christmas theme so that the kids could better understand and appreciate more of Christmas.

After the movie my family wanted to watch it again and again. It was very funny and even on a level also for adults to enjoy.

This is a very enjoyable movie for all types. I give it five starts for a great and meaningfully family movie.

Alvin and the Chipmunks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112705361910231/k2311a0527/5.27.08