Ipod Nano 3rd Generation  » Electronics  »
  • I bought my Ipod Nano 3rd generation a couple of months ago at Best Buy

• by Starwrecka

I bought my Ipod Nano 3rd generation a couple of months ago at Best Buy. I chose the one with 4gb rather than the 8gb storage because it was about 40 dollars cheaper and I did not imagine myself needing to store more than 100 songs at one time, let alone the 1000 songs my 4gb can store or the 2000 songs

the 8gb can store. The only bad thing is that the 4gb only came in silver…

I haven’t utilized every single feature yet, but for what I need, this little media player is awesome. I download my songs easily from Itunes and listen to my music every day on the way into work. The sound is great. That’s the only time ...

• I really use it, but my battery life is always full. I also download some video podcasts sometimes. The screen itself is small, but I have no complaints about it. It’s small, but it’s being held just inches from your face.

The one thing that bothers me sometimes is that the volume operation, which is adjusted by lightly rubbing your

finger on the operator pad, sometimes gets stuck and won’t move. Although, that may be due to interference from the cover I have over it.

Also, although it goes to “sleep”,the thing doesn’t really turn off. If you want to stop listening you hit the play/pause button and leave it on pause until you pick it up the next day or whenever.

Ipod Nano 3rd Generation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162705361900231/k2311a0527/5.27.08