Burger King Roadhouse Burger Steak Sandwich
  • Being the curious being that we are, we did go to a BK store and got each one for us, it promised of a pure angus beef, which i think is legitimate for the amount they asked for
  • Toppings are quite good and i love the crispy onions they put in it

• by jaqui

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Yesterday my brother and i watched a movie and there was this big advertisement of the new Burger offering by Burger King. Being the curious being that we are, we did go to a BK store and got each one for us, it promised of a pure angus beef, which i think is legitimate for the amount they asked for.

The burger

is a bit huge for my small hands, indeed. Toppings are quite good and i love the crispy onions they put in it. But I must say that the mashed potato the put in the middle of the burger in between the burger Pattie and the bun is just a spoiler. It sure made the meal heavy but the taste of mashed ...

• potato did not match the burger bun at all. It sacrificed the taste of the beef. We tried this meal cause it looks promising and really huge, my brother loves huge burgers and takes pleasure in the sauce they put in it… believe me, it lack tastes and I could not even remember if they did put some burger sauce in it
        or some mayonnaise. That is how bland it tasted.

It took me about 30 minutes to finish my meal (I had to finish cause it costs me $5 a meal!) I was rather disappointed with my first try of the burger… I am still hoping for an improved product though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272705361710231/k2311a0527/5.27.08