Westin Hotel Waltham MA  » Hotels  »
Westin - Waltham, MA
  • The hotel offers a free shuttle service to nearby companies and universities which is very convenient
  • All in all, I enjoyed my stay at the Westin in Waltham very much and I can safely claim it is probably the nicest hotel in the surrounding area, and I would highly recommend anyone to stay there

• by Jon
      Recently I had the pleasure of staying at the Westin Hotel in Waltham, MA. It was a last minute reservation 5 hours before I arrived to the hotel and the price was $199 per night, an exceptional price for such a close reservation at a five star hotel.

The outside is very modern, largely glass and metal, but inside rather elegant with marble and nice gold accents.

Amenities include heated indoor pool, jacuzzi, exercise room,

wireless internet, internet in room, lounge with plasma tv, room service, restaurant, iron, safe, turn-down service, cable televisionm, Nintendo 64 and much more.

As soon as I arrived staff was waiting to take my luggage from the car and directed me to a parking space.

Checking in was about a two minute process, very smooth and minimal effort, with friendly staff.

The rooms are decent sizes with modern amenities, although I’m hoping that they update ...

• their television sets in the near future.

Internet is provided, but is a $10 charge per day, so you decide whether or not you need it, for me it was necessary.

The beds were large and very comfortable, and there is plenty of desk and drawer space.

The hotel offers a free shuttle service to nearby companies and universities which is very convenient.

The location is slightly out of the way, but there are a

few good restaurants around, and many places deliver.

Checkout was as painless as checkin, and I was away in a jiff.

All in all, I enjoyed my stay at the Westin in Waltham very much and I can safely claim it is probably the nicest hotel in the surrounding area, and I would highly recommend anyone to stay there.

Pros- Great staff, many amenities, great ambience, well priced Cons- Slightly out of the way, television and entertainment system slightly outdated.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2130236170328/k2311a0213/2.13.06