Margie Gonzales Fashion  » Shopping  »
Fields ave.Balibago Angeles City
  • I love to go to this place every time i buy clothes

• by aleluia

The place is set for shoppers.I love to go to this place every time i buy clothes.They help me to have new fashionable clothes. I really adore them for selling different style.They gave me the opportunity to be different from others because i want style that exclusively for them.

They have fashion designer and

that girl helps me a lot because she always give me information about what’s in and what’s out!They really treat the customers right that’s what i experienced.They are very sociable to me.They give me assistance for fitting clothes.The owners also friendly because they are to talkative.They give information about clothes and not only ...

• that they also give discount.

I love to deal with them about the price.They always give me discounts.Its always good deal and at the same time good quality of clothes.I can also go their for repairs.Mostly they give they give free repairs.Every time i want a new design of clothes.I just tell them what

i live and choose to their fabrics and they can make it for only one day.

One thing that i look for is the location of the place.It is easy to go in Margie Gonzales because its located in fields avenue which is a tourist spot. I also see many foreigners buy to them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242605361470131/k2311a0526/5.26.08