Odor Ban  » Housewares  »
  • I've never had a problem with any reactions to materials that I've sprayed or washed using Odor Ban

• by Ryan

Are you a smoker who hates the smell of smoke in your home, or car? Are you a pet owner who loves your little family members but not the smells they sometimes leave behind? Do you or someone you know get your clothes stinky at work? (sweat, oil, diesel, etc. ) Do you just like your home or office to have a nice crisp clean smell? If you answered YES to any of these questions, then Odor Ban is for you. When I

first encountered Odor Ban I was at Sam’s Club, and they had a lady doing a demonstration with the product.

She had a piece of carpet that was soaked in cat urine, beer, and other smelly things. You could smell the carpet from 15 feet away.

She sprayed some Odor Ban on it, and within 20 minutes all the smells were gone. All that was left, was a clean smell.

I have 2 dogs, a cat,a toddler,and a husband who works outside ...

• all day. While I do love my family they can sometimes stink up my house.

I’m one of those people who can go through a bottle of Febreeze in three days. But with Odor Ban I can spray it at 10:00am and by 8:00pm my house still smells like it.

It has a very crisp clean smell. Not like hospital crisp and clean, but a friendly crisp clean.

You can use it in a spray bottle, but you can also add it

directly to your laundry. I have used it to get the smell of oil, diesel, and mildew out of clothes.

As with any spray product, you need to test your fabrics in a hidden place to make sure there is no chemical reaction. I’ve never had a problem with any reactions to materials that I’ve sprayed or washed using Odor Ban.

This product is a must have for anyone who smokes, has kids, or just like their home, car, or office to smell clean.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532605361250131/k2311a0526/5.26.08