Mitchells Fish Market  » Restaurants  »
Livonia, MI
  • My husband enjoyed the yellowfin tuna cooked to perfection

• by Luna

On Mother’s Day we decided to venture out and try something new. We had reservations for 10 at Mitchell’s Fish Market on Haggerty in Livonia. Upon arrival, we were seated immediately. Menu looked appetizing.

We were brought fresh bread and drinks. We ordered appetizers…crab cakes, bbq shrimp skewers and spinach avacado dip. Everything was delicious.

Crab

cakes were out of this world. I ordered the Lobster Bisque for my soup, which was wonderful. A tomato based soup with fresh lobster.

I ordered the swordfish. A nice, juicy swordfish steak accompanied by mashed whipped potatoes and green beans. Phenomanal.

My husband enjoyed the yellowfin tuna cooked to perfection. Wonderful selection on the children’s ...

• menu. The children had crab cakes, pasta with shrimp and fried shrimp.

Meals came with fries or hush puppies. Prices were very reasonable for the quality of the food. Meals also came with salads.

For dessert we shared key lime pie and the mocha java cake. Both outrageously spectacular. The waitstaff was great.

Very personable, offering

help, and extremely polite. The service was a bit slow, but could be due to the amount of guests in the restaurant. The atmosphere perfect.

Dimly lit. Dressy casual. A neat little additional touch was that all the mothers at our table received $10 off your next meal coupons for dining with Mitchell’s on Mothers Day!

We will return!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72605361071231/k2311a0526/5.26.08