Criminal Minds tv series  » TV  »
  • I love watching movies, and since there are not so many great movies to watch at the theater most of the time, I stick with TV series
  • At first it was not too interesting since the cast didn't look to appealing to me

• by loyalrebel

I love watching movies, and since there are not so many great movies to watch at the theater most of the time, I stick with TV series. I watch many TV series, and one of them is Criminal Minds.

At first it was not too interesting since the cast didn’t look to appealing

to me.

But I stick to it and got attached.

This serials is not for the fainted heart, since it involves many grotesque scenes and sadist characters in it.

There are some interesting characters in it, like Hotch, Gideon, and Penelope.

I love them.

The others kinda like an additional ...

• members only since they don’t show too many interesting intrigues.

I especially love Gideon, he’s like so clever and expert in the behavioral analysis thing.

I love the way they can seem to understand people from how they talk, how they decorate their room, how the dress and so many other indications.

The writers

done a good job in making the stories in this serial movie.

I’m just sorry that some of the characters are already kicked out in the second season and Gideon in the third season.

I hope the replacements can give a good show too to the audience.

I will keep on watching this serial.

Criminal Minds tv series

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102605361031231/k2311a0526/5.26.08