DiorShow Mascara
  • So that's really the only negative I found, but that's only with the waterproof
  • Hasn't run out yet, or gone clumpy which is a problem I've run into a lot with brands like Maybelline and even covergirl
  • A definitely must have for thickening and lengthening your lashes for a nice, classy flirtatious look that any girl would love

• by KatieLynn

Now, this mascara is more expensive than average, weighing in at the cash register at a hefty $23! However, the mascara is more than worth it - heck, if I were the makers I might even try charging more! The brush is the thickest, softest thing you’ll ever treat your eyes to. Its really full, but the formula doesn’t clump on the brush when you pull it out, which is

an immediate clue that it wont clump on your lashes - and it doesn’t!

If you feel guilty about paying so much for a mascara, you at least feel like you’re getting a great deal because of the great, classy tube they case it in. Now, from the outside that might be enough, but once I used the mascara I have to say, that I’m never going back! It made ...

• my eyes look beautiful, without looking like a not-so-nice girl all day. It stays on really well, it doesn’t smudge and if you get waterproof, they mean what they say - it really DOESN’T come off! So that’s really the only negative I found, but that’s only with the waterproof; the regular is perfectly fine, comes off easily and I’d definitely recommend it to anyone.

Also, I would like to point out

that I’ve had this mascara for almost 4 months and its STILL going! Hasn’t run out yet, or gone clumpy which is a problem I’ve run into a lot with brands like Maybelline and even covergirl. This is absolutely 100% worth the price, you’re getting more than a bargain on this awesome mascara. A definitely must have for thickening and lengthening your lashes for a nice, classy flirtatious look that any girl would love!

DiorShow Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312505360981231/k2311a0525/5.25.08