2008 chevy malibu  » Cars  »

• by sab

Not too long ago I rented a 2008 chevy malibu. I have been hearing alot about this particular car. When I picked up the car, I was amazed of how stylish this car was. I walked around the car twice,

now that’s how amazed I was. The malibu have come from a long way.

The interior of this car is great. The malibu that I rented was a cloth interior, and the cloth was very comfortable. This Malibu is very roomy. The seats are very sturdy, because I’m a big guy. Since I was doing all the driving, everything in this car was right at my finger tips. As far as comfortable drive 2 thumbs up!

This car has an engine that ...

• 2008 chevy malibu
      is no joke, v6 with the new technology of deactivated half the engines cylinders when not needed. Then it will activate them when you need more power. This car has great gas mileage. We drove about 250 miles one way,
      and I did not get gas until I was on my way back. So trust me when I say it’s good on gas. So if there is anyone reading this right now, and looking to purchase a new car the malibu is for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92505360931231/k2311a0525/5.25.08