T-moblie Cellular Service
  • I have been a customer of T-Moble for 10 years

• by AnneMarie

I have been a customer of T-Moble for 10 years. T-Mobile has been the most relaible cell phone service I have ever used.

I hardly ever have any dropped calls and I always have service.

I also love the different phones that they have, there are so many great phones to choose

from.

My family and I have four phones and the family plan and it’s by far the cheapest around, and trust me I have shopped around.

My teenage daughter and preteen son are avid texters, don’t ask me how they type on the phone that fast, I definetly can’t type that ...

• fast , well anyways, T-Mobile’s unlimited texting plan has saved us alot of money.

I will be a loyal customer of T-Mobile for many years to come, they are always updating there services and it gets more exciting all the time.

I am sure that when my kids are able to handle paying

for their cell phone bills on their own one day that they will also continue the service with T-Mobile.

My kids love the service and all the extra’s that they get with thier phones.

They each have a camera phone and they are always taking pictures and sending them to their email accounts.

Thanks T-Mobile!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222505360911231/k2311a0525/5.25.08