Kiss Multigrain Enriched Bread  » Food  »
  • They have a blend of seven grains in the bread but do not mention which seven grains which I dislike personally
  • I like this bread but find the the cons of it are it's lightness, they probably put too much yeast, who knows

• by RJR

Kiss Multi Grain Enriched Bread is surprisingly a very light bread considering it is supposed to be multi-grained. I got to admit I do like it but I have to eat an extra slice to in my sandwiches to feel filled up. The bread has “cracked” oats on the top of the crust and adds an

extra dimension of flavour and texture to the bread.

A slice of the bread is really pretty low in calories and good for people looking to lose a little weight or just stay healthy. They have a blend of seven grains in the bread but do not mention which seven grains which I dislike personally. They also ...

• have raisin syrup in the mixture as well…something I have really never noticed in any other breads before.

They have a good combination of white and wheat flour along with cottonseed and soybean oils in the dough. They also have some iron and calcium in there as well as proteins. It is a good source of

dietary fibers and it is has a nice taste to it.

I like this bread but find the the cons of it are it’s lightness, they probably put too much yeast, who knows? and the fact that they don’t specifically state which 7 grains they used in the mixture sorta throws me off. But it isn’t bad otherwise.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272505360871231/k2311a0525/5.25.08