Crispy M&M’s  » Food  »
  • I am a chocolate lover and I don't like anything better than chocolates with crisps in them
  • Unfortunately, when my friends ask me about my favourite candy I have to say that it is one I don't see around anymore, Crispy M&M's
  • I love my crispy M&M's and that wonderful crunchy center
  • I love to have it on ice cream, they are really good that way and like I mentioned before, I like to just grab a handful and munch on them

• by RJR

I am a chocolate lover and I don’t like anything better than chocolates with crisps in them. I am always on the lookout for these wonderful little treats called Crispy M&M’s but lately I have not been seeing them at all on the shelves.

These sweet little confections come in a blue package and has a wonderful crisp in the middle of them

that is a little more dense than the rice kripsies cereal. I always buy the big package and they are worth it. I fill up a candy jar with them and grab a handful here and there and munch on them. They are a perfect treat to just snack on for me.

Unfortunately, when my friends ask me about my favourite candy I ...

• have to say that it is one I don’t see around anymore, Crispy M&M’s. Apparently the Mars company has taken them out of circulation for a while in order to try out something new. I guess the variation of the popular M&M’s candy wasn’t popular enough in itself.

I do hope they bring back this wonderful confection. I love my crispy M&M’s and

that wonderful crunchy center! I love to have it on ice cream, they are really good that way and like I mentioned before, I like to just grab a handful and munch on them. I am looking forward to when they put the product back in circulation cause it is the bomb! If they do…give it a try, I guarantee, you’ll like it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272505360851231/k2311a0525/5.25.08