Happy feet movie  » Movies  »
  • I love penguins and just adored how they all danced
  • Parents and children if you haven't seen Happy Feet I would definatly recommend watching this with your children or even if you don't have children you will still enjoy it
  • I also enjoyed hearing the laughter coming from my daughter during this movie

• by AnneMarie

The Happy Feet Movie, what a enjoyable, cute and funny movie. Being a mother of three kids, I have seen many childrens movies and this was one of the cutest and funniest movies I have seen.

I love penguins and just adored how they all danced .

Happy Feet was the cutes penguin My 9 year

old and I went to see this movie 3 times in the theater and then we purchased the dvd when it came in to stores.

I could watch this movie over and over and never get tired, just to watch those adorable penguins dance and love the dancing.

I was tapping and moving my feet to the music.

...

• The music was phenominal in this movie.

Parents and children if you haven’t seen Happy Feet I would definatly recommend watching this with your children or even if you don’t have children you will still enjoy it.

I love childrens movies they make me feel young again and Happy Feet is on the top of my

list for laughter.

I also enjoyed hearing the laughter coming from my daughter during this movie.

We just recently watched this movie here in our town , they do a movie in the park once a month and Happy Feet was just shown .

It was nice to watch it outside and hearing all the children laughing and loving the penguins.

Happy feet movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112505360591231/k2311a0525/5.25.08