Suave Firming Moisturizer
  • This product is is the best that I have used so far and I have been through so many firming products that cost so much more and don't do half as much as Suave Firming moisturizer does
  • Ladies and even men try Suave Firming Moisturizer and compare to the exepensive products, you will be impressed

• by AnneMarie

I have been using Suave firming moisturizer for a few months now and have seen such a big difference in the firmness in my skin. I can’t afford all those expensive firming products so when I saw that Suave had a firming product I got excited.

I absolutely love this

firming product.

My skin looks beautiful and I get so many compliments on the firmness and the glowing of my skin.

My face feels wonderful too and my husband likes the way my face feels.

This product is is the best that I have used so far and I have been ...

• through so many firming products that cost so much more and don’t do half as much as Suave Firming moisturizer does.

I am a loyal user of this product and will enjoy the many benefits of this product for many years to come.

Ladies and even men try Suave Firming Moisturizer

and compare to the exepensive products, you will be impressed.

I was very impressed and love the difference in my skin.

Thanks Suave for making such a good product once again!Keep making more wonderful products.

You have a loyal customer for life.

Many of my girlfriends are now using this product also and love it.

Suave Firming Moisturizer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312505360561231/k2311a0525/5.25.08