Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaning Kit  » Housewares  »
  • I would definetly recommend this product to anyone and mikes cleaning easier

• by AnneMarie

Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaning Kit has by far made my cleaning efforts in my showers so much easier. This product really does work.

The rotating spout that the cleaner comes out of gets everywhere in my shower and makes my shower look so much cleaner in days.

If the shower

is clean to begin with it keeps it clean.

I have one in each of my showers .

I have three bathrooms and let me tell you cleaning three is too much for me, but this product makes it so much easier for me.

The cleaner smells good too.

Most cleaners don’t ...

• smell that good and make my eyes water, but scrubbing bubbles does not.

I have a teenager that has her own bathroom and this product definetly makes her shower clean and being a teenager , they don;t like to clean so Mom does it .

If it wasn’t for Srubbing Bubbles

Automatic Shower Cleaner I would have a bug mess on my hands.

I would definetly recommend this product to anyone and mikes cleaning easier.

Trust me, try it and cleaning your shower will seem so much easier and less time consuming, and we know with today schedules we need that extra time.

Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaning Kit

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532505360551231/k2311a0525/5.25.08