Suntrust Bank Dade City FL
Dade City, Florida
  • I have been a customer for Suntrust for 14 years , they are an honest bank and I like their products and services
  • I will continue recommending this bank to anyone I know that needs banking

• by AnneMarie

I have been a customer for Suntrust for 14 years , they are an honest bank and I like their products and services. I have 3 accounts at Suntrust and have never had any problems.

The employees are a joy to do business with and tend to your needs in banking.

I also like that some of the branches are open on Saturdays now, This helps me alot to do my banking on the weekend.

I have recommeded Suntrust to many friends and family and they also are satisfied customers.

I have done personal , CD, savings , business checking and personal ...

• checking .

My husband and I have landscaping business and have had our business account with Suntrust since we started our buiness 14 years ago.

We are very satisfied with the commercial banking at Suntrust.

I will continue recommending this bank to anyone I know that needs banking.

My husband

and I will be taking a loan out for a car soon and we will be using Suntrust for our loan .

The interest rate is very low and they really work with you on what type of loan will best fit your needs.

Thanks Suntrust for helping us with pur banking needs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 422505360531231/k2311a0525/5.25.08