Hitachi CP-X 267 LCD projector  » Electronics  »
  • I love the fact that they provided wireless functions, for me to connect to the laptop for presentations through a wireless network
  • I personally used the CP-X267 and was impressed by the images produced initially, But after watching a movie presentation, I thought otherwise
  • Even with the brightness and contrast set to around 80, I feel that the images still looked pretty dull and boring

• by BARRY

Hitachi is one of the electronic distributors in Singapore. It’s main focus in Singapore are mainly storage devices, they do sell some electronic equipment for business uses like LCD projectors.

The Hitachi CP-X267 LCD projector design looks very simple and plain. Indeed suitable for business uses. The color looks very classy and blends into the ceiling quite well.

The design

of the projector has some control buttons below the projector. As my LCD projector was placed in an inside down manner, I was glad that they provided a function to invert the screen. I love the fact that they provided wireless functions, for me to connect to the laptop for presentations through a wireless network. They also allow USB ...

• storage devices for direct presentation from there. As the LCD projector was quite a simple functional one, I was quite surprised that they included componenet cables ports into it.

I personally used the CP-X267 and was impressed by the images produced initially, But after watching a movie presentation, I thought otherwise. The images became dull and unattractive. Even with

the brightness and contrast set to around 80, I feel that the images still looked pretty dull and boring.

Maybe Hitachi LCD projectors are targeting business users for presentation slides especially. But I feel society nowadays do include movie presentations, so a better quality projection would impress the customers massively. So I would think a 6/10 would be very fair to them indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162505360491231/k2311a0525/5.25.08