Canon PIXMA MP145 printer
  • There was a time, I had a photo, I decided to scan it
  • I thought it won't be as clear but then when it came out it was really clear
  • I have a friend who also purchased the same printer and encountered a problem

• by eden_shii

This is one of the latest printers that Canon released. Actually, I’ve always wanted to buy an electronic gadget that is affordable and at the same time satisfying.

Then I came across with this Canon PIXMA MP145. At an amount of less that $100 it came along with with a lot of features–scanning, printing and photocopying. The only function that is missing is

the faxing function.

Anyway, it is just an inkjet printer but it really prints documents and pictures so fast. Within one minute it can print more that 12 pages in one minute whether it is black and white or colored.

For people who are budgeting their financials and space, Canon PIXMA MP145 is a good one. It is really user-friendly and actually, I didn’t have a sweat in operating it. It is also easy to install.

Actually, I am fond of printing documents. It prints as good as those laser printers. And it is fast too.

There was a time, I had a photo, I decided to scan it. The scanning process is not that long to. It really proved the advance technology. I thought it won’t be ...

• Canon PIXMA MP145 printer
      as clear but then when it came out it was really clear. And then I printed it and came out to be really good. A person don’t have to go to those digital photo developers because it really prints photo the same way.

I have really saved a lot of money from this because everytime I have photos to print I only saved

it in my laptop and print it using this printer.

It doesn’t have a pictbridge port but it really satisfies customer needs. Besides, the manufacturer provides a good customer service. I have a friend who also purchased the same printer and encountered a problem. She called up the customer hotline. The representative was so friendly as well and attends to the customers needs.

d says :

my printer doesnt work even i already refill my ink. it just show,`E` at my printer.. and when i connect it with my computer, and i try to print page, there is a message show that the printer has no ink.. but i just refill it.

John says :

D, after you refill the ink, you will need to reset the printer. These are detailed steps, but they have to be done after the refill. To do so, unplug the printer from the power outlet. Press and hold the power button while reconnecting the power cord to the wall. Press the reset button twice while still holding the power button. Let go of the power button and and wait for a zero to show on the screen. Press the plus button to change the zero to 1. Press the color button. Next, press the power button, press the color button, and then press the reset button. Open the cover of the printer and remove the cartridges. Close the lid, plug the printer back into the wall and turn on the printer. Placed the refilled cartridges back into the printer.

NAVEEN KUMAR says :

I bought Canon pixma 145 printer.Black catridge ink is completed and color catridge ink is empty.Is it refill or not ,or how it will refill.Please inform me

John says :

Refer to the link on this page that shows you how to refill the cartridges.

Galega says :

If you are asking about how to refill cartridges, then I would suggest you to not do yourself at least for the first time. Let it be done by a professional and just watch. Even after watching hundreds of videos, you may make mistake. I am saying this on the basis of personal experience.

NAVEEN KUMAR says :

please tell the how to fill color catridge and information about color catridge

John says :

The steps to refill the cartridge are very detailed. Here’s a page with the detailed steps:

Eden replies :

Just to be sure, I advice that you have a cartridge refilled, if there’s an ink-refilling company nearby. The cartridge might be damaged if you will do the refilling yourself.

habeeb says :

I bought Canon pixma 145 printer.Black catridge ink is completed. Is it refillable or not. What I have to do? Please inform me

John says :

Habeeb, the ink is refillable. You will need to purchase an ink refill kit to do so. The process will depend on which kit you use.

Galega says :

It can be refilled. There is not doubt about that. However, I would give one suggestion which will be quite helpful. Before refilling, just check if there is any dry ink left in the cartridge. If yes, then don’t refill it and get a new cartridge. Otherwise, the print out won’t be good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162405360361231/k2311a0524/5.24.08