Titanic  » Movies  »
  • The people are very happy to board the ship since they consider it as a ship which will not sink
  • This film is one of the best that has vbeen shot in the millennium

• by Francis

I watched the movie ‘Titanic’ two years ago. But memory of it still fresh in my memory. The actors are Kate Winslet and Leonardo. Their acting was good. In the movie, we see that a ship called ‘Titanic’ sails out.

The people are very happy to board the ship since they consider it as a ship which will not sink. The captain is over-confident that the ship will not sink. Then it happens that Rose and Jack are in love with

each other. They meet and speak to each other.

But in the other half of movie, something different happens. The ship hits an iceberg and sinks. Jack dies. But Rose survives.

Movie is a tragedy but is shot well. The movie has beome a superhit in all theatres. Especially, people have liked the perform of Rose and Jack. I could see that there is reality in the film.

It is not unrealistic. The story line is captivating. The film has ben ...

• made on expensive budget. Movies like titanic are rare to watch.

Such a movie comes once in a while. Thus I am of opinon that other people should watch the film. This film is one of the best that has vbeen shot in the millennium. The movie is fresh in my memoery still though I watched it long ago.

I liked the move even as I had not liked any other movie. This mvie is the best in my list. I

have watched many other English movies, but none comes to the standard. Either acting is not good, story is not good or there is too much of violence.

But Titanic is not so. Titanic is the movie which is perfect in each aspect. It drive s to the heart. It capture the soul.

But since there is a tragedy. I am not goingt o rate it full points. I wish to cut one point. Thus I will rate it 9 out of the scale of ten.

Titanic

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112405360321231/k2311a0524/5.24.08