Scrubs Season Five - My Rite Of Passage  » Movies  »
  • I love watching old reruns of TV shows because I can watch the episodes I want when I want
  • I recommend watching this episode because it is one you do not want to miss

• by jb3513

I am a huge collector of boxed DVD television collections. I love watching old reruns of TV shows because I can watch the episodes I want when I want. Also, I do not have to worry about the commercials either. This episode from season five is another great one

you cannot miss.

Jordan, Dr. Cox’s wife, wants to work at the hospital full time. Dr. Cox is getting frustrated because she is not making any friends so she only talks to him and it is bugging him. She will not leave him alone. J.D. loves to be friends with ...

• his interns, but he is slowly learning that he has to be stern with them or they will never push themselves to learn anything.

Jordan finally earns her rite of passage at the hospital when a drug addict comes into the hospital and tries to scam her. This drug addict has conned

almost everyone at the hospital. Carla goes to visit Elliot at her new hospital and embarrasses her.

This episode is so funny, especially when everyone at Elliot’s new hospital calls her Bankfarter, after hearing Carla’s story. I recommend watching this episode because it is one you do not want to miss.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112405360261231/k2311a0524/5.24.08