Wii  » Games  »
  • I believe that the instructions are not as clear for everyone to understand
  • This is a new experience to many video game players
  • Overall, I would recommend the Wii for anyone

• by sgumma01

One of the most exciting and promising video game system in present times is definately the Wii system. This new video game system attracts many youngsters and was perhaps one of the most desired christmas presents last december. Being a girl, I was given a Wii as a present last Christmas. At first thought, I was thinking whether or not

I would actually use it.

I was not too familiar with the Wii back then. It seemed like just a normal video game. During my first time playing the Wii, I had trouble controlling the system.

I believe that the instructions are not as clear for everyone to understand. It took a while to set up the controllers and to actually figure out how to use the system. So like many other electronics, setting up the Wii is time-consuming.

It takes times to get used to the system. After playing for a while, you do enjoy the overall effect of the Wii. The system comes with a free game Wii sports which is a good way to become familiar ...

• Wii
      with the system.

The Wii also give you a feature to design you own character which you may use in Wii sports. I thought this to be very creative. After becoming familiar with the Wii, you also notice that it has many features.

It allows you to set the time and date. There are many different games that you can

buy for the Wii. The controllers used allow you to actually play some games with hand and arm movement.

This is a new experience to many video game players. I believe this feature makes the Wii unique. Overall, I would recommend the Wii for anyone.

It is suitable for all ages. It is an excellent way to spend time with family and friends as well.

Wii
Jakamose Klure says :

re : Overall, I would recommend the Wii for anyone
Yes including the Wii zapper for James Bond goldeneye 007 remake.To Wii sports with the nunchuck attachment.

Jakamose Klure says :

re : Overall, I would recommend the Wii for anyone
I would love to recommend this to anyone. Who is looking for new way to play with video games by motion activated remote controls.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282405360221231/k2311a0524/5.24.08