Sennheiser Hi-Fi Stereo Headphones (HD515)  » Electronics  »
  • I recently purchased an MP3 player and while it came with decent earbuds I decided to replace them
  • The price is amazing if you compare them to everything else in the same price point
  • I have read that some people find that after prolonged listening they experience very hot ears

• by Rand A. Scott

I recently purchased an MP3 player and while it came with decent earbuds I decided to replace them. After much consideration I chose the Sennheiser Hi-Fi Stereo Headphones (HD515).

These headphones are some of the more comfortable things I have had on my head. The ear pads are fit snugly over the ears. The cord is about 3

meters in length which is good.

The biggest thing about headphones is the sound. I compared the Sennheiser Hi-Fi Stereo Headphones (HD515) to a much more expensive Sennheiser. There was no way on earth that I could afford the expensive Sennheiser and the expensive ones blew the cheaper ones out of the water. So I then compared other brands in the same price point which is a more realistic comparison.

It really didn’t take too long to figure out that the Sennheiser Hi-Fi Stereo Headphones (HD515) were far and away better than its direct competition. It has incredible highs so if you listen to opera or classical music you are set. Certainly, the more expensive Sennheisers did a ...

• Sennheiser Hi-Fi Stereo Headphones (HD515)
      far better job but those would really only be useful for the audiophile. If you’re just a “regular” audio listener then the Sennheiser Hi-Fi Stereo Headphones (HD515) are perfect.

The price is amazing if you compare them to everything else in the same price point. In fact, I would suggest that Sennheiser somehow mispriced these headphones. They are a

phenomenal value!

I have read that some people find that after prolonged listening they experience very hot ears. I haven’t found this to be true but maybe you will. I would suggest sitting near a fan.

The Sennheiser Hi-Fi Stereo Headphones (HD515) are a great value for the price. There is no way you can make a mistake purchasing these. I absolutely love them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162405360081231/k2311a0524/5.24.08