SanDisk Sansa e280 MP3 Player  » Electronics  »
  • For a first time machine I don't think I could have done too much better
  • I think you can get 2 gigs, 4 gigs, 6 gigs and a massive 8gigs or memory
  • The thing is that I have a problem or 2 with earbuds
  • Secondly, I have never felt that you get the best quality sound reproduction from earbuds
  • I like this MP3 player but as I said I should have gotten one with a larger memory size

• by Rand A. Scott

This SanDisk Sansa e280 MP3 Player is the first MP3 player I have ever had. For a first time machine I don’t think I could have done too much better. There are a few minor problems with the machine but overall I am happy.

It comes in different sizes with regard to memory. I think you can get 2 gigs, 4 gigs, 6 gigs and a massive 8gigs or memory. I settled for

the 2 gigabyte model and I’m now beginning to thin I should have gotten a larger size. Oh well. . .

It’s not overly pretty but it is functional. The SanDisk. If you compare this MP3 player to the Apple iPod Nano you’ll see that the SanDisk is almost twice as large as the Nano, I have handled both machines and the larger SanDisk just felt better in my hands. I can not deal ...

• with all these teeny tiny little electronic things. I hate the tiny phones too but that’s for another review.

As with all MP3 players the SanDisk Sansa e280 does come with earbuds. They are better than the average earbuds. The thing is that I have a problem or 2 with earbuds. Firstly, sticking things in my ears like that is very uncomfortable. I’ve never been a fan of buds. Secondly, I have never felt

that you get the best quality sound reproduction from earbuds. So as soon as I could I upgraded to Sennheisers and the sound is so much better. Review on the headphones to follow.

You can put photos and videos on the bright clear LCD screen. The SanDisk has an FM tuner and a voice recorder. I like this MP3 player but as I said I should have gotten one with a larger memory size.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162405360051231/k2311a0524/5.24.08