Glade Wisp Flameless Candle  » Other  »
  • However, though I think it is strong, I do think I will keep using the product

• by PinchingAbe

I received the Glade Wisp Flameless Candle to try out via an online marketing company. I really liked the concept of a candle that looks like it is really lit, mainly because I have rambunctious kitten in my home.

I could easily see how this product would appeal to people. It is not overly large, about the size of a man’s fist. This product will surely appeal to those who like candles, but are nervous about an open flame.

It makes a nice accent piece on a shelf and would be perfect for the set it and forget it mind set.

The scent is adjustable via a lever on the bottom of the flameless unit. Even on its lowest setting, I still find the scent overpowering. To activate the faux flame, you simply press gently down on the top of the flameless unit. The flame will flicker for a long while and then shut ...

• itself off. My particular unit came with the Clean Scent. For the record, I find the Clean Scent to be a bit on the musky side vs. “clean” and when I first got it, I was convinced that it was my husband’s manly deodorant that was so strongly permeating the house.

I lent it to my sister for a week and she returned it to me in a box, sneezily telling me that it kicked up her allergies. For this reason,

I do caution people to bear this in mind if they have allergies. However, she did not try the other scent I sent with the unit, so it may have just been the Clean Scent that bothered her.

However, though I think it is strong, I do think I will keep using the product. I received the product two months ago at least and the scent has not decreased. The unit costs about $10 retail, and the refills are a mite pricey at around $4.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122405359871231/k2311a0524/5.24.08