Taj Mahal India  » Travel  »
City of Agra , India.
  • Very definitely, I had read about Taj Mahal and seen very nice pictures too
  • This was an amazing effort and accomplishment

• by Mark Williams

I was in New Dehli, India, a few years ago on a business trip. That’s the capital of the country and located in the northern part. While talking with my business associates about places I should see in the City of New Dehli and the region, a recommendation came up to include Taj Mahal on my program.

Very definitely, I had read about Taj Mahal and seen

very nice pictures too. That was the golden opportunity to go and see with my own eyes.

My business associate offered to take me there in his car. Taj Mahal was in the City of Agra, on the banks of River Yamuna, about 200 km.

south of New Dehli. I was totally awestruct when we arrived Taj Mahal ! The scenery of Taj Mahal was incomparable with ...

• any other architectures in the world.

This is a monument of beauty, and as history says, an epitome of immense love of Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. We went inside the building where the tomb of Mumtaz Mahal was.

Looking up to the roof, we could see the architectural feat invested into the design and construction. This was an amazing effort and accomplishment.

The

pool in front of the main building added the elegance and the charm to the entire monument. This is really one of the wonders of the world.

In fact, it was chosen in a global pole as one of the seven wonders of the world in the year 2007. I was very glad to have come to Taj Mahal, and I really thanked my friends who made it possible for me to come.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382305359660431/k2311a0523/5.23.08