Lonely Pup by Adam Faith  » Music  »
  • I love this song and first heard it a few years back at Christmas time from a CD comprising of 101 Christmas songs
  • Little did I know it was sung back in 1960
  • As soon as you hear the beginning instrumentals you realize it's gonna be a fun song and I really love to sing along to it as well
  • So I recommend looking up this song for your next Christmas season, especially if you have kids in the house

• by RJR

I love this song and first heard it a few years back at Christmas time from a CD comprising of 101 Christmas songs. Little did I know it was sung back in 1960! But the song itself is so cute and I was hooked immediately when I heard it.

The song tends to rhyme

in each line and it starts off with Adam Faith singing the verses of the song, while in the chorus there seemed to be a “choir” or group of kids that joined in with him.

The song is extremely short, only 1 minute and 46 seconds long and talks about a little puppy in ...

• a Christmas shop that is just looking for a good home from someone. They ask “Mister Santa” in the chorus of the song to find this cute little puppy a home for Christmas.

I really think the instrumental beat of the music added so much to the overall cuteness of the song as well.

As soon as you hear the beginning instrumentals you realize it’s gonna be a fun song and I really love to sing along to it as well.

So I recommend looking up this song for your next Christmas season, especially if you have kids in the house. They’ll love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142305359590431/k2311a0523/5.23.08