Anne Klein Watches  » Watches  »
  • I like it so much that I'm considering ordering it in the gold finish as well
  • I prefer to wear Anne Klein watches, rather than any of my other watches

• by Rita Chaney

Although I have owned and worn many watches throughout my life, I must admit that my Anne Klein watches have pleased me the most. Available in several styles with incredibly durable crystals and up-to-the-second, accurate timepieces, Anne Klein watches are produced to satisfy.

Several years ago, when I first began buying Anne Klein watches, I often selected the more delicate-looking ones. They seemed to be more an item of jewelry than a timepiece. However, as

I have aged, so has my taste and selection of watches. My current Anne Klein watch is, hands down, my most favorite.

A large, round, white face is adorned with large scrolled, easy to read, black numbers. The time is registered by 2 black hands and a third black second hand. I love the face of this watch! It is easily seen, even without my little reading glasses. The finish is silver which pretty much goes with everything.

Another special characteristic of my Anne Klein watch is the watchband. Not a buckle leather band, nor is it one of those stretchy ones, it’s another feature I find unique and useful. Having a double row of stainless steel strips, the band opens with a spring-loaded joint. All I have to do is take hold of it, stretch it open, and slip it over my wrist. The ...

• Anne Klein Watches
      springs close it automatically so it fits snugly, yet not too snugly. There’s no slipping or turning on my wrist, which I truly appreciate.

One nice thing about this particular watch is that it can be ordered in either a silver or gold finish. I like it so much that I’m considering ordering it in the gold finish as well.

The watch is quite versatile–it goes with everything I wear. Whether I’m dressing up

for work or dressing down to run to the grocery store, this watch looks great. After at least two years of continuous wear and one replaced battery, it still keeps perfect time.

So, if you have any doubt about my opinion on Anne Klein watches in general or my current Anne Klein watch, please let me clear it up now. I prefer to wear Anne Klein watches, rather than any of my other watches.

Donna Routhier says :

re : I like it so much that I’m considering ordering it in the gold finish as well
Love Anne Klein watches, especially the diamond series, have in silver,gold,black white. Also have 2 of her other style watches. They keep perfect time, I feel they look expensive, classy elegant, actually have lived out my Movado. After learning my Movado would cost $ 400 to repair, I switched to Anne Klein, Michael Kors, Issac Mizarhi. I get a lot of compliments on my Anne Klein watches, I wish they had a fold over clasp but I have never had trouble with clasp. So wish would offer a chocolate brown in the diamond series Anne Klein watches are a beautiful quality watch that is very affordable. The look quality looks far more expensive than they are.

Vivek Shukla says :

re : I prefer to wear Anne Klein watches, rather than any of my other watches
Such a beautiful watch it is with high quality that no one can stop him asking its origin. I feel proud wearing this on all occasions. It is just like my own class.

Joana Puzon says :

I love Anne Klein watches This is probably my 5th or 6th watch from this brand and they never fail both in beauty and quality. I love this set, so pretty

TONY PETERS says :

As a Jeweller in the A.C.T. part of our onsite repairs also include minor watch repairs. I recently took a job to fit a new leather band to an Anne Klein ladies watch model 10/9442. I normally love a challenge, but six sleeves with double sided spinning nuts to be undone to remove the old band, and then reverse the same process to fit the new leather is beyond a joke. Not to mention two sections have to be cut out of the new band to fit to the watch case.
I am guessing my client chose this cheaper option rather than paying for a proper replacement band, plus the cost and delay of receiving it by post.
Nice watch but what a ridiculous after cost every time your band is worn out. Once bitten twice shy Anne Klien never again. Tony[at]KIPPAX

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 642305359530431/k2311a0523/5.23.08