Comcast Digital Cable Services  » General services  »
0.5
2800 W. 26th St. Muncie, Indiana
  • If ever there was an issue, I was able to call them up and have quick service that took care of my issue immediately
  • And there is a problem with paying online as well

• by Erin

I am reviewing the Comcast services that are provided to my area, which is actually Anderson, Indiana. However, the company is based in Muncie, Indiana, which is about twenty minutes away. We were all recently customers of Insight Digital, which offered internet, cable, and phone services all in one. Well, for some crazy reason, they sold out to Comcast.

This was a HUGE mistake! I loved Insight and never had problems with them at all. If ever there was an issue, I was able to call them up and

have quick service that took care of my issue immediately. This is the complete opposite now.

First, Comcast likes to claim in their commercials that you get the same great service for a cheaper price. NOT SO! Every part of it is more expensive. From the basic prices of each service, all the way down to when renting movies from “On Demand”.

(they are between $5 and $8!) Second, their service works horribly. Almost every day, the television screens gets blurry or makes funny noises. Just about every other ...

• day, I deal with my phone AND my internet not working.

They literally just stop working. I can’t get a dial tone and the internet completely shuts off. It happens out of the blue and it’s never related to bad weather or anything like that.

Third, the customer service is horrible. I have had to call dozens of times to complain about my service not working or because my bill was being sent to the wrong address. and no one knew what to do about it.

It’s like they didn’t

even work there! I couldn’t get any answers. Oh, and if you like to pay your bill over the phone, expect to pay extra because they charge a fee for that! And there is a problem with paying online as well. They won’t allow it without your access code…and they never send you one! Once again, asking about these problems with end with no answers.

I’m very upset with how things turned out. I say forget Comcast if you want any of these services. Go with satallite or another company!!

jameskennedy says :

why is my digital phone not working?ive tryed every thing nothing works.theres no dial tones.nothing at all.please help

Jules Li says :

James, the first thing that you should do with this issue is to make sure that all phone are on the hook. If any of the comcast phones are off the hook, there will be no dial tone. Also, try connecting the phone to different jacks to make sure there aren’t any problems with the slots. Also, unplug the modem and plug it back in. If the issue persists it’s likely to be hardware related. If this is the case you will need to contact Comcast to have it serviced. Here’s a phone number to Comcast, just in case: (877) 503-6835

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 252305359490431/k2311a0523/5.23.08