Garnier Fructis Leave- in Conditioning Cream
  • I like to blow dry my hair straight, and the Leave -In Cream helps it stay straight, and helps my hair stay in place
  • I love the way the Garnier Fructis Leave-In conditoning Cream smells and the way it makes my hair look

• by Terri Williams

I have wild hair that likes to go it’s own way and do it’s own thing. It has some natural curl to it that makes it difficult to style, especially in sleek, smooth, straight styles that are so popular. One product I have been using on my hair recently is Garnier Fructis Leave-In Conditioning Cream Sleek and Shine for frizzy, dry, or unmanagable hair.

The leave-in conditioning cream is a thick,

white cream in a yummy scent. It has fruit micro-oils that nourish the hair and helps with frizzy and dry hair. It works all day to make hair smooth and sleek, and shiny.

After I shower, wash, and conditon my hair, I towel dry it. Then I apply a quarter sized amount and comb it through my hair. I do not rinse out, as the directions state. I then style ...

• my hair. I like to blow dry my hair straight, and the Leave -In Cream helps it stay straight, and helps my hair stay in place. It has a very smooth, straight, sleek look when I am finished, and it stays that way all day.

I also like it because I can fluff my hair up a little for a little fullness, without it getting all wild and crazy and out

of control. If you deal with wild, crazy, out of control waves and curls, then you know what I’m talking about!!

I love the way the Garnier Fructis Leave-In conditoning Cream smells and the way it makes my hair look. I have to be careful, however, because if I use too much, my hair will look greasy. I have to use just the right amount. I will to continue using it in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312305359390331/k2311a0523/5.23.08