Renew Intensive Skin Therapy Lotion
  • One type of lotion I enjoy using,that I find helps me greatly, is Renew Intensive Skin Therapy Lotion
  • I like using it because it has a fresh, clean, pleasant scent
  • Sometimes I use it when I am sitting at my desk and I notice my hands are dry, or when I am getting ready to go out somewhere
  • I love the clean fresh scent and the way it makes my hands feel

• by Terri Williams

I have sensative, frquently dry, skin. One type of lotion I enjoy using,that I find helps me greatly, is Renew Intensive Skin Therapy Lotion. It is specially formulated to treat dry skin. It contains allantoin, and Melaleuca Oil.

I like using it because it has a fresh, clean, pleasant scent.

It is very light and does not overwhelm your nose. It helps relieve my dry, itchy skin and I can feel the moisture immediately absorbing into my skin. The greasy feeling goes away quite quickly.

I use Renew Intensive Skin Therapy Lotion all the time, when I am just getting out ...

• of the shower, I apply it all over. Sometimes I use it when I am sitting at my desk and I notice my hands are dry, or when I am getting ready to go out somewhere.

I love the clean fresh scent and the way it makes my hands feel. I also

like that it absorbs quickly into my skin, and the greasy feeling does not last very long. I love the way it makes my hands and skin soft and smooth, and helps my dry skin. I also like the fact that it is so gentle, and I will continue to use it.

Michelle says :

I was wondering if you can use this lotion on your face also. Thank you

Galega says :

Yes, it can be used on facial skin also.

Diane says :

Would this be suitable for a baby aged 4 months?

Christiano James says :

No…….. Its strictly prohibited for anyone to use a lotion developed for elders to use on babies or moe particularly infant because these lotions are tested on ours skin not babies. So please choose specific lotion which have been developed only for babies else it may cause some unbearable problem. Thanks. Better you use Johnson and Johnson product range of infaants.

Galega says :

You should not even try it for once. Using this cream on the skin of a 4 month old baby can be disastrous. It is an intensive skin therapy containing harsh chemicals. It is meant to be used only by adult.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312305359380331/k2311a0523/5.23.08