Suave Firming Moisturizer
  • It is very low in cost and works very well

• by jani

Suave is a great brand for all types of skin and hair care. It is very low in cost and works very well. They have a firming body moisturizer. It is not very thick and goes on very well. It has a pleasing odor. Actually with suave products you can usually get any of them in a number of different

fragrances. You pick the one you find most pleasing.

When using firming products I never really see any marked improvement in the tightning of my skin. No matter what I use. But with continued use of this product my skin is certaintly not saggy. So is it working or is it just me? Not sure, but I will keep using firming ...

• products because they make me feel better.

Does this product work? Does any firming product work? I have tried many, many. Both expensive and inexpensive, like suave. They all seem to work the same. Suave moisturizes your skin very well. Makes your skin soft and smooth. Does it firm? You really can not tell. My skin looks pretty good for my

age. Is it from the firming lotion or just genetic? Who is to say. But my skin is relatively firm. So I could conclude that the Suave Firming Moisturizing lotion works. It makes me feel good to use it, so it does not hurt. It can only help. Expecially at that price. So I would suggest you give it a try for yourself.

Suave Firming Moisturizer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312305359350331/k2311a0523/5.23.08