Creative Zen Stone Plus
  • The best of all, it's light features does not put a strain on my neck

• by BARRY

This would make my 2nd review on a Creative product. A friend of mine bought this for me quite recently. This is one of the MP3 players that’s supposed to compete with Apple’s Ipod Shuffle. The Zen Stone Plus comes with black, blue, white and pink. The color I got was the black

one.

I would feel this is a really good and compact mp3 player to date. It’s really small size, I was able to hang it around my neck, together with my neck strap earphones. The best of all, it’s light features does not put a strain on my neck.

I was glad at least this little mp3 player at least had a screen for me to have a look at the play list. This is a very important feature, which I felt Apple left out. Maybe they want to stay unique, with the shuffle features. But I thought otherwise.

A weird side feature, a stopwatch was added to ...

• Creative Zen Stone Plus
      this mp3 player. I see it as a very good sporting companion. I was equally surprised that added one. Not forgetting, this mp3 player also has a really loud speaker. I mean really loud, it sounds slightly distorted. I feel it shouldn’t be played in public especially, it’s quite rude to play songs
      loudly that nobody wants to hear.

All in all, this little magical mp3 player will serve it’s main feature as a light, durable mp3 player. A neat 9/10 for me, it’s really a good mp3 player to have. So far, it has not broken down on me yet.Well, I hope it doesn’t too.

syed says :

how do i add mp3s to stone plus

John says :

Syed, I would refer you to the online manual. It shows you how to add music and other data to the device. Here’s the link:

Galega says :

Just connect Stone Plus to your computer/laptop/mobile. Now trasfer the music file into its folder. Use USB port for connection. Transferring files is quite easy and user friendly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162305359210331/k2311a0523/5.23.08