Virgin blue airlines
australia
  • My first experience with them was flying from Melbourne to Brisbane and as I am a very nervous flyer, I was not looking forward to the experience
  • The service I believe, is better than other full service airlines

• by artforsoul

For those that don’t know, Virgin blue is a budget airline here in Australia. Virgin blue services all major capital cities in australia and most of the major regional centres as long as they have a big enough population and the airport is capable of that size land there.

many holiday destinations are also available through virgin blue airlines.

For the business

people Virgin blue have a business lounge called simply the lounge. it provides everything the business traveler would need including refreshments, newspapers, computers, and WiFi internet access. All facilities are included in the membership fee or on a casual basis.

• I was not looking forward to the experience.

however the virgin blue staff noticed that I seemed to be quit nervous and did everything to make sure I was fine and to put me at ease as much as possible. Thanks to the excellent staff I had a far more comfortable flight than I would have had otherwise.

As a budget airline,

the prices are cheap however you don’t get the extras available on other airlines. The service I believe, is better than other full service airlines.

In short, Virgin blue airlines is a top notch budget airline. Very good value for money and perfect for those of us that don’t like air travel but for one reason or another have to travel that way in that instance.

Virgin blue airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402105359100731/k2311a0521/5.21.08