Japan Bullet Train  » Railway  »
  • I wanted to travel from Tokyo to Osaka, and I was adviced by my Japanese friends that the bullet train would be the fastest and the best

• by Mark Williams

I have travelled to and in many countries on my buisness and holiday trips. And, when travelling in the countries abroad, I had taken airplanes, busses, and trains, depending on the time I had, places I wanted to visit, and the schedules. One of the most exciting travel in

the country I took was in Japan by the bullet train.

I wanted to travel from Tokyo to Osaka, and I was adviced by my Japanese friends that the bullet train would be the fastest and the best. Sure enough.

As the name implied, the bullet train ran like a bullet. They call it “shinkansen” in Japanese.

I got on to the train at the Tokyo Station, which was a grand and very impressive looking station too. The bullet train was remarkable running upto a speed of 300 km/hour.

But, it was very smooth and stable. As ...

• Japan Bullet Train
      I sat on a nice comfortable sofa seat, I didn’t feel any vibrations at all.

It was just like on an airplane flying in a calm weather condition. The train ran through tunnels in a number of places, thus avoiding any traffic obstacles that would slow down the

speed.

The ride from Tokyo to Osaka took only three hours, which would have taken double the time if it were the normal train. This was amazing.

I had taken trains in the United States, Germany, England, India, and other countries too. The bullet train in Japan was the most remarkable service for travellers in the country.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 442105359090731/k2311a0521/5.21.08