ImmediaDent Anderson Indiana  » Medicine  »
2128 Mounds Road. Anderson, Indiana 46016
  • The first thing I noticed about this dental office was how incredibly quickly I was taken care of
  • I ended up needing quite a bit of work done and they did an amazing job

• by Erin

Everybody hates the dentist. There’s no getting around that. However, I am one of those people that has an irrational fear of going. So much that I had my first appointment in twelve years only because of a horrible toothache.

I had never felt pain quite like this before (and I gave birth three times!) so I needed help immediately. Conveniently enough, ImmediaDent Urgent Dental Care was open. That is honostly the whole reason I went to them.

I was a little scared of this idea because I assumed that it would be second-rate dentists just trying to make money. Lucky for me, I was wrong. They are open seven days a

week, from 9 in the morning until 9 at night.

This is the greatest thing ever when you have a toothache like I did. The first thing I noticed about this dental office was how incredibly quickly I was taken care of. I walked in without an appointment and was able to fill out my paperwork within minutes.

Just as soon as I finished, they called me back. I was greeted by several very friendly staff members before being taken to my little area. Each area for each patient is very private, which is important to me.

There was also a television in the corner and a remote by my side so ...

• that I could watch whatever I wanted while I waited…which wasn’t for long. The assistant noticed that I was nervous and took it upon herself to call the dentist over and explain that I was a little uneasy. So, they spent a surprising amount of time talking to me and making sure I was okay with everything.

They did everything they could to make sure I was comfortable. They checked out my teeth and gave me some medicine. I ended up needing quite a bit of work done and they did an amazing job.

It was all done very quickly, and pain-free. Even getting shots in my gums to numb my mouth

was pain-free! They are gentle and very caring. They chat with you while they work on your teeth so you can feel comfortable.

And they even warn you before they do certain things so that you are not caught off guard. All of these things are extremely important to me because of my fears of going to the dentist. They really made it into ‘no big deal’.

In the end, I got a “flipper” to replace two of my teeth. They look incredible. No one can tell they are not my teeth, and they actually straightened out my whole mouth! I couldn’t be any more pleased with how everything went and turned out.

Brad Dannelley says :

re : I ended up needing quite a bit of work done and they did an amazing job
    Billed for Service not rendered
    I give Immediadent Anderson Indiana Negative 5 Review
    Went in for replacement of crown that had fell off after a few months.
    Procedure was completed paid for. $ 2209.00
    Was not supposed to be charged to replace defective crown.
    A month later they tell me I owe $ 113.00 for some charge on this procedure.
    This is totally contrary to their billing procedure. They always tell you the amount owed before every procedure. They waited a month to see if they could get my insurance to pay this charge. When they found out my insurance would not pay then they made me aware of the charge.
    Ive spent $ 8000 dollars at this office and I will never go back again. Their liars and very deceitful.
    I purchased a partial for $ 1500 that was like chewing on a sponge that I could never wear.
    Had to go 4 times because of a crown that kept falling off.
    Then they tell me how a crown will not hold properly on a back lower molar after I went through all of this and thousands of dollars.
    Then they have a dental assistant give me a nerve block that damages a lingual nerve and my tongue has nerve damage for the last 2 months.
    I will never go back again. Their liars and very deceitful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262105358960731/k2311a0521/5.21.08