Compaq Presario C500 CTO Notebook PC

• by eden_shii

I am an old-fashioned person and I don’t really go with other people’s craze on the latest high-tech gadgets. But, to be able to be very efficient in my job, I have to somehow deviate from what I am used of.

Almost always, I travel. So, to be able to keep up with my reports and emails, I really need a laptop.

I searched many stores to compare the laptops which is affordable. I looked for an affordable laptop but at the same time something that has good features.

I finally chose Compaq Presario C500 CTO Notebook. I bought it for less that $900AUS. I added another 500MB RAM so all in all I spent more or less $1000 AUS.

The features were really great.

• I never regret that I spent that much because I am totally satisfied with this product.

This Compaq Presario C500 CTO Notebook has a 15.4″. So I can view everything clearly. I can watch DVD with it because it has a DVD driver. And also, I can burn CD with it. It is a DVD multi-recorder at the same time. The speakers,

Altec Lancing, enables me to enjoy listening to my favorite music.

My laptop has Intel Celeron M as its processor and Windows Vista Basic operting system. The mouse or pointing device is so easy to use.

Everything is new to me, but this laptop is really user-friendly. I really love using it. All I can say that it is more than its worth.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 632105358680631/k2311a0521/5.21.08