Hyundai Sonata
  • Maybe it's just me, I love the smell of a new car, the kind of leathery smell that draws me to using the car
  • You could always try taking a cab, enjoy the ride experience in it

• by BARRY

Hyundai was not very established in Singapore, for the past few years, since it’s launch right here. But now, it’s a totally different scene out here, as far as I remembered, Hyundai Matrix,a leisure activity vehicle, was one of the selling points in Singapore. With it’s value for money price, you can almost see quite a few off the roads.

For the Hyundai Sonata, it’s really a different story. A deal with ComfortDelgro Pte Ltd ensured that Hyundai had many good

times ahead. The mass production for the Hyundai Sonata Taxis recently has reluctantly give consumers a second thought, about buying the car. Maybe they just don’t want to be the same class as a Taxi.

For starters, I loved the exterior of the Sonata the first time I saw it. It had the classic and elegant look. It’s not 100% eye catching, but good enough to earn you your car a stare.

Maybe it’s just me, I love the smell of a ...

• new car, the kind of leathery smell that draws me to using the car. The interior looks plush and beautiful to me, with an integrated audio system present, there’s really not a need to do any changes in the car. I really loved the overall feel of the car. It’s really comfortable seat, a really perfect plush car I would always have remembered. The backseat however, should have improvements to it, it’s quite uncomfortable.

The drive was pretty smooth too. except for

a slight little pull back in the auto gear changing. You won’t really feel it in the passenger seat though. If the design is well-liked by even a huge taxi company like ComfortDelgro, I wont see a reason why it’s never a good car to drive in.

This car is worth every penny spent. You wouldn’t regret taking it either. You could always try taking a cab, enjoy the ride experience in it. so a 8/10 for this cab infested car.

Hyundai Sonata

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92005358571231/k2311a0520/5.20.08