Nokia E65  » Phones  »
2.5
  • I bought the Nokia E65 mobile phone and I have to say its not a great phone at all
  • Its designed for small businesses in my opinion
  • Its not the best phone Nokia have brought out but it must be going cheap now as a lot more people are getting it

• by Sabrina Shortt

I bought the Nokia E65 mobile phone and I have to say its not a great phone at all.

The good points are: The battery life is great on it. It has voice aid which basically reads your messages to you.

It has office features too and you can print from it if you have a

bluetooth printer and set it up.

Its designed for small businesses in my opinion.

The bad features are: It gets stuck a lot as in; the whole phone freezes like an old computer and you have to take the battery out of the back to get this to stop.

Its not designed for constant usage i.e.

• texting around 30 txts a day.

If you are constantly on the phone the battery won’t last the day.

For a business phone you’d think it would be able to handle all this.

It has all of the usual nokia features and a few office ones thrown in too.

Its got group phonecall capabilities aswell, I

haven’t ever tried this feature so I can’t say if it works or not.

It doesnt have a radio on it like most Sony Erricson phones, and you’d think Nokia would be keeping up with the competition!

Its not the best phone Nokia have brought out but it must be going cheap now as a lot more people are getting it.

I wouldnt recommend it though.

Nokia E65

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372005358551131/k2311a0520/5.20.08