Real player  » Software  »
  • I have tried many softwares for music and movies but this is the best software which plays both the movie files or any video fikes and also music files

• by kcr_8511

Real player is a great software for the computer. I have tried many softwares for music and movies but this is the best software which plays both the movie files or any video fikes and also music files.

It plays videos and music files with very high quality.

The real player window

itself is very impressive as it is very well designed with a distinct combination of colors.

There are options at the top for playing and selecting a file from the computer and the options for watching or listening these files and the volume options.

The window can be adjusted to any size ...

• depending on our interest in watching the video.

We can play the Cds or VCDs by just inserting into Cd drive with this real player in a high quality.

The software works very fast and it immediately opens after just a click.

There is a unique feature of Media Browser with which

we can watch many movies and watch many TV shows and listen to many many songs and music online.

We can even listen to radio with different stations with this software.

With real message center option we get updates about hollywood movies and news.

It is a very great software for personal computer.

Ani H says :

Great tool and I’ve always loved it BUT I realized that RealPlayer is the culprit that has kept computer fan running constantly for the past year (as long as RealPlayer is running the fan never stops). If your fan runs constantly open your task manager and FORCE RealPlayer to QUIT. Like magic the fan will stop. I’m amazed that I didn’t find any complaints about Real causing this problem. It is the problem If they fix this serious problem I’d give it a 9-10 rating.

Praneet Sah says :

Look actually the problem is not in the real player the problem is in the processor of your computer. The problem that you are telling has already been solved by real player. But if you still face such problem then it surely points towards this that your PC is not able to run real player smoothly or it is not so powerful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 302005358371131/k2311a0520/5.20.08