Carnival Games Nintendo Wii  » Games  »
  • I would recommend renting this video game as I do not think it is worth $39.99

• by jb3513

I love going to carnivals. Now that I have kids it is even more fun to go and see their eyes light up. When I heard about Carnival Games for the Nintendo Wii I was so excited to buy it. It wasn’t quite up to my expectations though it is a great game.

The one thing I do like about this game

is that there is a large selection of carnival games to choose from. I do have to say that it is a little bit harder for the young kids to play, and it does take a little bit of teaching them. My three year old gets into playing the games on the Nintendo Wii but she had a hard time with these ...

• games, and it was a bummer because they really interested her.

My favorite game is the horse racing game. This is the one where you toss the ball down the alley and whatever hole it lands in you will get a certain amount of points. The more points you get, the farther your horse will move. Whoever gets their horse to the

finish line first, wins. My husband and I played this game for quite some time but we had to stop playing it because he would get mad that I would win all the time.

The graphics are not that great for this game, and it does get old quickly. I would recommend renting this video game as I do not think it is worth $39.99.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282005358221131/k2311a0520/5.20.08