Shrek The Third  » Movies  »
  • She really likes Fiona because she is a princess, and I think Shrek is hilarious

• by jb3513

My daughter and I are both huge fans of Shrek. She really likes Fiona because she is a princess, and I think Shrek is hilarious. We have all three of their movies on DVD. When Shrek the Third came out into the movie theaters, we had to go and see it the day it came out.

She was only two at the time and I could not believe that she sat through the whole movie and didn’t move a muscle. Most kids will not do that.

I have to say that in this movie my favorite character is Puss in Boots. He cracks me up, I only wish that he was in the ...

• first edition. There is one part in the movie when they are leaving on the boat and he is telling Shrek that he is screwed because Fiona is pregnant. I just about peed my pants when I heard this.

I have to say that I do not think this movie is appropriate for the older child because there

is some crude humor that they may pick up on. My two year old had no idea what was being said so I think it was ok for her. But, some of the things that they do say is a little over the top and inappropriate. For adults it is just hilarious. I highly recommend this show!

Shrek The Third

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112005358191131/k2311a0520/5.20.08