Cebu Pacific Airlines  » Airlines  »
2.0
Tacloban, Capital Of Leyte,Philippines
  • I know some things about airlines and Cebu Pacific was best described as one of the famous airlines in the Philippines

• by aleluia

I am Travel Management undergraduate although i am not graduate. I know some things about airlines and Cebu Pacific was best described as one of the famous airlines in the Philippines.

Last May 10,2008 we went to Cebu Pacific Airport because we will ride to bound for Manila.

The Airport is too small,

dirty.

I am looking for food to buy but they only have few stores that does not contain the needs of most travelers.

The Airport’s aircon must be fix because even if it is on its still hot! The Estimated time of riding the airplane is 6:00 pm but we ride for 6:15 pm.

...

• The Stewardess did not ask for sorry.

I want to have Cebu Pacific Magazine but I am too shy to stand up to ask the stewardess if i can have it magazine because they are not friendly to guest instead snobbish.

When we arrive to Manila Airport the rain came.

It is raining very

hard.

My daughter is with me and i don’t know how can i protect her.

She may get sick! Someone in the airplane call 2 man two handle umbrellas for us after that we ride in a mini bus.

I still thank them for everything but they need to work on their stewardess specially the ladies.

Cebu Pacific Airlines
    camille says :

How is it possible that i can get employed as a flight attendant at Cebu Pacific? I would really want to be a part of the crew. tnx

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401905358121131/k2311a0519/5.19.08